This tutorial is about how to like a story on Instagram. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Like a Story on Instagram. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to like a story on Instagram
You could say that Instagram is a social network like no other. Instead of words, the platform is designed almost exclusively for sharing images and videos. This visual twist is why Instagram is the cultural powerhouse it is today. “Instagram” is now officially a verb. Instagram stories let you share multiple videos and photos taken throughout the day, with doodle and sticker overlays, just like Snapchat stories.
This photo and video slideshow disappears after 24 hours so you can share moments of your day without having to save them to your Instagram profile. If you want to fill your reel with Instagram stories, just keep recording and sharing more videos and photos. You can also add an Instagram story as a highlight if you want them to stay on your profile for more than 24 hours.
Meta Owned Instagram introduces a new way to interact with Instagram Stories – now you can send a Like. Previously, you could only respond to a story by sending the creator a direct message or emoji reaction, and any response cluttered the creator’s inbox. In this article, we will show you how to like someone’s Instagram story. Below are the simple steps to like an Instagram story.
How to Like a Story on Instagram
- To like an Instagram story, just tap the heart icon that appears at the bottom of the story.
- The icon will be between the “Send a message” box and the small paper airplane symbol.
- Tap the heart and the story author will receive a like that will show on their view sheet, not in their direct messages.
- If the symbol still does not appear, the feature is not yet available in your region.
- Instagram is slowly rolling out the ability to like Stories globally right now, so that should be coming soon.
- Head over to the App Store and see if there’s an Instagram update available, as that might bring the new feature to your account.
Final Words: How to Like a Story on Instagram
Hope you understand this article How to Like a Story on Instagram, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.