This tutorial is about how to insert music into Instagram story. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Insert Music in Instagram Story. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to insert music into Instagram story
One of Instagram’s most popular features is the ability to add music directly to Instagram stories. Instagram offers a wide range of tracks from its music library, as well as the ability to import songs from other music streaming services like Spotify. In fact, Instagram is adding new tracks to its music library every day. You must have seen your friends show off a certain aspect of their lifestyle by clicking on a snapshot of the moment, sharing it as an Instagram story, and adding music in the background just to set the mood and have looks a little cooler. As statistics show, Instagram stories are created almost 400 million times a day, so it makes sense to add some extra features like adding music and making the experience even more personal.
With the launch of Instagram Stories, Instagram has expanded, evolved, and extended its enhanced features. One of the most notable changes recently has been the ability to add music to your Instagram story. That doesn’t mean anything anymore, because you still have a completely different type of content available to consume called stories. They have become so popular that nearly 500 million people use stories daily on Instagram alone.
How to insert music into an Instagram story
To add music to an Instagram story, tap the square smiley face icon in the upper right corner and select the Music tag from the pop-up menu. Choose a song by searching for it in the list and customize it with the buttons that appear at the bottom of your Story.
- Open the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device.
- Swipe left from your feed home screen to open the Stories feature. You can also tap the plus sign “+” on your profile picture in the upper left corner to create a new story.
- Take or select the photo or video you want to post to your Instagram story.
- In the menu bar at the top of the screen, tap the square smiley face icon, which looks like a sticky note peeling off.
- In the pop-up window, tap on the “Music” option. Then, in the search box that appears, type a song or scroll through the options listed.
- Tap the song you want to include when it appears in the list.
- Drag the little bar at the bottom of the screen to the song segment you want in your story.
- Tap “Done” when you’re done. You can then drag the song icon to another location, or pinch the icon with your fingers to make it bigger or smaller. Then post your story as you normally would.
Add Music to Instagram Story from Spotify
- Open the Spotify app on your iOS or Android device and find the music you want to add to your Instagram story.
- Tap the ellipsis icon on a song, album, or playlist.
- In the pop-up menu, scroll down and tap “Share”.
- From the “Share” menu, select “Instagram Stories”. A pop-up window may ask your permission to open the Instagram app.
- Spotify will open the Instagram app and automatically download the song, album or playlist cover to a new Instagram story. However, if you want music to play on the cover image, you will need to add music using the square smiley face icon, described in the steps above.
- Once you post your story, a link will appear at the top of the story that says “Play on Spotify”. Anyone viewing your story can click this link to go directly to that song, album, or playlist on Spotify.
Add Music to Instagram Story from SoundCloud
- Open the SoundCloud app on your iOS or Android device.
- Find the song, album or playlist you want to add to your Instagram story and tap the ellipsis icon.
- In the pop-up window, select “Stories” under the Instagram logo. A pop-up window may ask your permission to open the Instagram app.
- SoundCloud will open the Instagram app and automatically download the song, album or playlist cover to a new Instagram story. However, if you want music to play on the cover image, you’ll need to add music using the square smiley face icon, described above.
- Once you post your story, a link will appear at the top of the story that says “Play on SoundCloud”. Anyone viewing your story can click this link to go directly to that song, album, or playlist on SoundCloud.
Final Words: How to Insert Music into Instagram Story
Hope you understand this article How to Insert Music in Instagram Story, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.