This tutorial covers how to edit after posting an Instagram story. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to edit after posting an Instagram story. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to edit after posting an Instagram story
Instagram has become a wasteland for brands, being the focal point of most social media procedures, according to our review. With over 500 million records using Instagram Stories, Instagram is one of the primary tools people and brands use to make their content obvious and attract followers and crowds.
It’s an amazing decision when you’d rather not post something extremely durable. Besides, they come with a plethora of features like GIFs, lots of sticker types, hashtags, and lots of other fun extras. While creating the ideal Instagram stories can save time and energy, you will experience better engagement. Either way, you’ll have a lot more fun than posting photos, rides, or videos to your feed.
Edit your stories without having to delete them
- It should be mentioned that Instagram does not allow edits to any images or videos uploaded in Stories to date. Therefore, if you want to make any changes to the picture or video in question, you should remove the content and repost it.
- Remember that before doing so, you can save the edited image through Instagram. However, if you want to make a change to the post itself, Instagram has a few tweaks that might help.
- Among the options to change What does Instagram offer ?, you can change the post visibility settings, allow or block replies to stories, and the ability for others to share them with third parties.
To access the Instagram stories edit menu, you need to follow these steps:
- Tap your Instagram profile picture in the story carousel at the top.
- Navigate to the story you want to edit by tapping on the left or right side of the screen.
- Now tap on the three dots icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Then tap on “History settings”.
- From this menu, you will be able to access all of the story editing settings to change your settings.
How to edit featured stories
- Instagram also allows us, for a long time, to keep us published on our profile. This feature is known as “Featured Stories”, and with it, we make sure that our best stories always stay on our profile, available to everyone who visits us.
- These types of stories can also be edited. To do this, you just need to follow a fairly simple process:
- Open Instagram and tap on your profile picture in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Long press on the featured story you want to edit.
- In the menu that appears at the bottom, choose the option “Edit5 Featured Story”.
Final words: how to edit after posting an Instagram story
hope you will understand this item How to edit after posting an Instagram story, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.