Desperate family crashes into coffin after hearing ‘dead’ teenager screaming from INSIDE | Weird | New


Impacto primer

Family members rushed to the coffin hearing screams

Footage shows grieving family members walking through the concrete grave from which Neysi Perez, 16, was heard ‘banging and screaming’.

Relatives who removed the girl’s corpse discovered that the glass of her coffin had been shattered and her fingertips were bruised.

However, family members arrived too late and the 16-year-old girl died for the second time despite efforts by desperate relatives to save her.

Doctors found no signs of life after examining her again and she was sent back to the cemetery for reburial.

Ms Perez, three months pregnant, reportedly fell unconscious after waking up at night to use the outhouse at her home in La Entrada, western Honduras.

She is believed to have collapsed in an apparent panic attack after hearing a flurry of gunfire in the nearby town.

The woman was briefly resurrectedImpacto primer

The woman was briefly resurrected

But when the teenager started to foam in her mouth, her religious parents called the local priest, believing she had become possessed by an evil spirit.

Relatives have told how the priest tried to exorcise her, but she later became lifeless and was rushed to hospital, where three hours later doctors declared her dead.

Ms Perez was buried in the wedding dress she recently married.

A day after her funeral, her husband Rudy Gonzales was on his way to her grave in La Entrada General Cemetery when he heard muffled banging and screams inside the concrete grave, and sounded the alarm.

Family members broke into the grave with a hammerImpacto primer

Family members broke into the grave with a hammer

These gruesome footage shows the moment when desperate family members walked through the concrete block grave with a hammer, before coming out and opening Ms Perez’s coffin to try to revive her.

Mr Gozales told local news outlet Primer Impacto: “I was heartbroken because my sweetheart had been taken from me so suddenly. I wanted to be near her.

“As I put my hand on her grave, I could hear noises inside. I heard banging, then I heard her voice. She was screaming for help.

“It had been a day since we had buried her. I couldn’t believe it. I was ecstatic, full of hope.” Cemetery worker Jesus Villanueva said he also heard noises coming from the grave.

He said: “I convinced myself that the screams were from somewhere else. I never imagined there was anyone alive in there.

Neysi Perez has died twiceImpacto primer

Neysi Perez has died twice

“That afternoon, the girl’s husband came to beg me to take her out because she was alive. He was hysterical. The family were soon there and started to pierce the grave, shouting her name. ” Ms Perez was taken by truck to the nearest hospital in San Pedro Sula, where she was still transported in her coffin.

But although the doctors tried to resuscitate her, all the tests they performed showed that she was clinically dead.

Doctor Claudia Lopez recalls: “The whole family rushed inside, almost smashing the door, carrying the girl in her coffin. I told them to take her out and put her on the bed. the necessary steps.

“We evaluated everything and tried everything, but the girl was dead. They put her back in the coffin and took her again, to the cemetery.” Doctors believe Ms Perez may have suffered a severe panic attack that could have temporarily stopped her heart activity.

Family members tried to revive the womanImpacto primer

Family members tried to revive the teenager

Nelsy's mother opened up about her grief over her daughter's deathImpacto primer

Nelsy’s mother has opened up about her grief over her daughter’s death

Another hypothesis is that the teenager had a cataplexy attack, a sudden temporary loss of voluntary muscle function usually triggered by a strong emotional stimulus such as stress or fear, during which the victim maintains full consciousness.

She may have died from lack of oxygen after waking up inside the closed casket.

Her cousin, Carolina Perez, said: “Once we got her out of the grave, I put my hand on her body. It was still warm and I felt a faint heartbeat.

“She had scratches on her forehead and bruises on her fingers. It looked like she had desperately tried to get out of the coffin and hurt herself.

Ms Perez’s mother, Maria Gutierrez, firmly believes her daughter was buried alive and blames doctors for signing her death certificate too quickly.

She said: “The doctors declared her dead, but everyone around me kept telling me no. She didn’t look like she was dead.

“Even after a day in the grave, her body color was normal, her body didn’t smell, she just looked like she was in a deep sleep. There was no rigamortis, her body was still. flexible, it was impossible that she had been dead for so many hours.

“We were all so happy. After being pronounced dead for so long, everyone was saying she came back to life. We were all so happy. I thought I was going to get my daughter back.”

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.